Notifications
Clear all

Cyberpunk 2077 and Why No One Should Buy It

Jason Porembski (Gluten Mifflin)
(@glutenmifflin)
Member Admin
Topic starter  
wpf-cross-image

Before I explain why no one should buy Cyberpunk 2077 there needs to be a bit of a pre-explanation. There are certain things that I think we are starting to take for granted when it comes to gaming. Throughout the years, technology has changed so much that we've come to expect, and in some cases…

Kevin May (TheCleverPotato)
(@kevmay)
Member Moderator

Watching these side-by-side comparisons made me angry as well as stunned at just how short Cyberpunk came up. For a game that was in development for nearly a decade, it's pathetic. Also, considering the relative success of some of CD PROJEKT RED's other big title, like The Witcher 3, it is super disappointing that this is what they put out. A lot of the oversights on physics and the interaction with the environment... well some of these things like the effects of fire and objects... sit thats stuff that games have integrated well before GTA5 in varying degrees. I agree, I won't be wasting my money. If CDPR wants to give me a free copy to try it out, I'll gladly comment on the story line.

This post was modified 11 months ago by Kevin May (TheCleverPotato)

ReplyQuote
Harrypoter
(@harrypoter)

Technology is quickly changing the way that business persons work each day. It is significant for buyers to play a vital part in understanding arising technology trends.

ReplyQuote
Share: