Notifications
Clear all

Did Your Xbox Series X Screws Fall Out Too?  

RSS

Jason Porembski (Gluten Mifflin)
(@glutenmifflin)
Member Admin
November 10, 2020 1:18 am  

I wish that was a joke but I am actually asking you: Did your Xbox Series X screws fall out like mine? FedEx dropped off my Xbox Series X this morning much sooner than the anticipated "by 8:00 pm" but to my surprise, the box sounded like a baby rattle. I watched the FedEx driver…

Anubisseesall
(@anubisseesall)
November 11, 2020 5:53 am  

That sucks! all new products have QC issues in the first batches. that said I'd be pissed if this happened to me. pay $500, gets junk? I have always thought MS did worse when it came to stuff like this. even their game boxes have more defects like improperly cut box art, and the silver xbox logo and white xbox printing being misaligned or missing. I would absolutely send it back in fact I would demand a BRAND NEW replacement. Doubt you'll get it though, probably end up arguing over refurbed crap. Thats what I'm use to from MS. My biggest concern is the screw either fell out because 1. it was never tightened or (and this would be the bad part) the threading in the parts is stripped from them over tightening it

This post was modified 3 weeks ago by Anubisseesall

ReplyQuote
Jason Porembski (Gluten Mifflin)
(@glutenmifflin)
Member Admin
November 11, 2020 10:30 am  

That's what I am afraid of as well.  I am hoping that they won't have any refurbs.  Going to try to call them at some point today.  

ReplyQuote
Share: