Notifications
Clear all

Xbox Series X|S User Interface Dilemma  

RSS

Jason Porembski (Gluten Mifflin)
(@glutenmifflin)
Member Admin
October 14, 2020 11:35 pm  

I don't know about you, but I actually like the Xbox One interface and can't wait to see what Microsoft has in store for the Xbox Series X|S user interface. The Xbox One UI is simplistic, extremely easy to use, and customizable, allowing users to organize their screen to suit them. The blade-style slide-out is…

Kevin May (TheCleverPotato)
(@kevmay)
Member Moderator
October 15, 2020 12:00 am  

Frankly, I'd be happy for it to stay the same. I do like the Xbox UI already, and frankly I really hate moving to a new system and having to learn all over a new UI. I mean, Apple has been with the program on that front for years with the iphone. I will be perfectly happy to spend my money and not have to learn all over.

ReplyQuote
(@glutenmifflin)
Member Admin
October 16, 2020 10:06 pm  

I don't know.  To me, that's part of the experience!  Once the Xbox Series X is booted and you're in the interface it's going to feel no different than the Xbox One X except that it'll be faster.  bleh.

ReplyQuote
Kevin May (TheCleverPotato)
(@kevmay)
Member Moderator
October 16, 2020 10:11 pm  

I'm way too lazy for that.  I don't want to learn something new.  I just wanna play!

ReplyQuote
(@glutenmifflin)
Member Admin
October 16, 2020 10:17 pm  

Ha!  I hear ya.

ReplyQuote
Martin Howard (StarDoggedMoon)
(@stardoggedmoon)
Member Moderator
October 16, 2020 10:26 pm  

I am more along lines of thinking that a new system deserves a new look. How I’d envision that exactly...not entirely sure, but I sure as shit would like to see avatars not so hidden this time around. Miss my dancing AT-ST.

(@glutenmifflin)
Member Admin
October 16, 2020 10:28 pm  

ha!  I read somewhere that they were doing something with Avatars but now I can't find it.  You may get your wish!

ReplyQuote
Share: