The wait is now over! Mojang Studios‘ first stand-alone game set in the Minecraft universe, Minecraft Dungeons is now available for Xbox One, Windows PC, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4.
Tired of building but love the Minecraft universe? This all-new action-adventure game is inspired by classic dungeons crawlers. Think isometric, Diablo style gameplay with 4 player coach co-op and online play, with cross-platform play is said to be coming sooner than later. Landscapes you’ve come to know and love in Minecraft now in a top-down view with all new mobs and items to find. Your quest? Save the villagers and take down the even Arch-Illager.
- Battle new-and-nasty mobs in this all-new action-adventure, inspired by classic dungeon crawlers.
- Multiplayer Fun. Up to four players can team up and fight together in co-op mode (on-line and couch co-op)
- Awesome gear. Unlock dozens of unique items and weapon enchantments for devastating special attacks.
- You are what you wear! Personalize your character, then fight up-close and personal with melee swings, hang back with ranged attacks, or tank your way through swarms of mobs, shielded by heavy armor!
Minecraft Dungeons is available now for $19.99 on all digital platforms and $29.99 for the Hero Edition.
Hero Edition includes:
- Base game
- Hero Cape
- Two players skins
- Chicken pet
- Two DLC packs (coming soon)